Discovery launched a brand new @Discoveryfoods Instagram page at the beginning of July. The aim is to encouraged all of you lovely food fanatics to get creative in the kitchen. They are looking for images of the most creative uses of Mexican food to share.
If you love cooking there is a fantastic competition being run on the @Discoveryfoods Instagram page at the moment where you could win one of 10 exciting prizes to the value of £25 every week for 4 weeks!
Getting involved is simple. Create a delicious Mexican master piece using Discovery Food products and share your photo via the Instagram page. To be eligible to win include the following text in the description: My #deliciousdiscovery entry for a chance to win a £25 Amazon voucher with @Discoveryfoods
I was lucky enough to be sent some Discovery products to try. I really wanted to enter the competition and although we all love fajitas I wanted to create something different. As a family we love pizza and fajitas so I thought we could combine both of these to make a…
Puff Pastry Fajita Pizza
If you would like to make your own Fajita Pizza follow the instructions below.
1. Pre-heated the oven to gas mark 7.
2. Cut up a chicken breast into small strips
3. Covered the chicken in oil
4. Heat a frying pan, add the chicken and cook until golden
5. Add the Fajita Stir-in Sauce making sure you coat the chicken well
6. Roll out your sheet of puff pastry
7. Spread a thin layer of tomato puree leaving a 2cm gap from the edge all the way round
8. Add the mozzarella, fajita chicken and peppers
9. Place in the oven for around 20 minutes until the pastry is golden
This is the finished result! It not only looks delicious but tastes delicious too, we’re already planning on having it again soon. Give it a try and let me know what you think.