Win Tickets to The Work & Family Show
This month sees the launch of the first Work & Family Show taking place on the 21st and 22nd February 2014 at London’s ExCeL. Working parents and career break women will have access to an array of practical advice, ideas and opportunities to help develop their confidence and prepare them for their return to work. Women considering starting up their own business ventures can chat through their ideas with industry experts and gain valuable career advice.
Organised by Clarion Events and My Family Care, the event is expected to attract over 10,000 visitors and will be located beside the hugely popular Baby Show.
The Work & Family Show will include the following dedicated areas:
- Recruitment & Employers – Work Opportunities (sponsored by workingmums.co.uk)
- Career Advice & Personal Development – Education & Advice
- Image, Style & Media Resources – Personal Branding & Development
- Family Services, Enablers & Networking – Support Systems
- Franchise, Self-Employment & Start Up Business – Going it Alone
- Friday 21st February: 9.30am – 5pm (trade and press entry from 8.30am on Friday for a networking breakfast)
- Saturday 22nd February: 10am – 5pm
We have been offered THREE pairs of tickets to give away! To enter complete the simple steps on the rafflecopter form below.