This Autumn/Winter has been an amazing time for fashion, there are some great trends doing the rounds at the moment and there’s a great mix, so there’s sure to be something to suit everyone’s taste. Since I normally talk about women’s fashion I thought I would do something a little different and talk about Men’s fashion and what’s hot for Winter 2015. There are so many hot trends at present it would be an injustice not to talk about them, the only difficulty was choosing just 5 trends, but I have tried to pick out a few different trends and some of the most popular ones that you’re sure to love.
- A trend that is very apparent for Autumn/Winter 2015 is the fact that grey is the new black. From trousers to jumpers to ties, grey is here to stay and whether you choose a mix of shades or be bold and sport the same shade you can’t go wrong if it’s grey.
- Another colour trend and this time it’s gorgeous Green which is bang on trend this Winter and it doesn’t matter what shade. We’re talking forest green, dark green, olive green and every shade in between. Don’t own any green clothes? What are you waiting for.. there’s so much choice when it comes to green, think military surplus & vintage military clothing and you’re right on track.
- Shearling jackets were big news in the 1970’s and they’re making a comeback for 2015. This year Shearling is making an appearance on more than just jackets it was spotted on bags, jumpers and even shoes at London, Paris and Milan fashion weeks. So be bold this Winter and keep warm at the same time by investing in some classic Shearling items. Although the genuine article will set you back a pretty penny there are some great imitations on the market. Rugged masculinity never looked so good.
- Baggy is back and baggier than ever. Push your skinnies and your boot cuts to the back of the wardrobe. After months of skinnies getting all of the glory it’s time to give your legs some room to breathe in a pair of loose cut trousers. Joggers, jeans and even suit trousers are sporting the wide leg look so no matter what the occasion you can jump on this trend bandwagon.
- If you want something with a pattern you’re in luck, check patterns are all the rage this season and a pattern is the perfect way to break up an outfit. I’m not just talking shirts here either, I’m talking trousers, ties and even full on check suits. This is one way to make a statement at work, who said work clothes had to be boring! So why not make a statement with check prints this season, whether you choose subtle and understated or bold and bright this trend is set to hang around for the foreseeable.
I’m now looking forward to 2016 to see what that brings in terms of Fashion. If 2015 is anything to go by we’re in for a treat and I for one can’t wait for the Spring/Summer trends.
What has been your favourite trend of 2015?