If you’re looking for gift ideas for Father’s Day, you have come to the right place. It can be difficult buying for someone who has everything, that’s why I have put together this helpful Father’s Day Gift Ideas post. There’s a variety of different gifts, so whether your dad’s into food or fitness there’s something every dad will love.
1. Apple iPad mini 4(£279): If your dad is yet to venture into the world of iPads and you really want to spoil him this Father’s Day, what better gift than an iPad mini 4. A perfect gift for work or leisure, the iPad mini will be a gift he won’t be able to put down. With thousands of apps to download he will be able to enter the 21st century with style.
2. TomTom Spark Cardio + Music (£189.99): This gift idea is perfect for dads who love keeping fit. The award winning TomTom Spark Cardio + Music is the latest watch from the popular TomTom brand and is proving a popular choice amongst fitness fans. The Spark Cardio + Music is capable of tracking running, treadmill, cycling, indoor cycling, swimming, freestyle and gym workouts, it also tracks heart rate without the use of uncomfortable and restrictive chest straps. The watch is capable of holding up to 500 songs which means you have an almost endless playlist, it lets you access music from your watch wirelessly meaning you don’t have to carry your phone when you’re working out. The watch lets you track activity 24/7, you can track all of your sport activity as well as your sleep giving a great overall If you purchase the TomTom Spark or TomTom Runner 2 Music Edition before the 19/08/2016 you can also claim a free pair of bluetooth headphones worth £49.99.
3. Nixplay Seed Photo Frame (£89.99+): With cameras on our phones we take thousands of photos each year, however, we don’t print them off any more. They’re usually stored on our laptops or hard drives, never to see the light of day again. That’s where Nixplay comes in. Nixplay lets you share your favourite photos on the smart digital frame and it would make a great gift this Father’s Day. The clever digital photo frame lets you share photos instantly from your smartphone to your frame and turns on automatically when someone enters the room. For dad’s who aren’t up to date with technology you can set the frame up to let family and friends send photos directly to the frame. The frame is simple to set up and once connected to WiFi you can start displaying photos in minutes. No matter where you are in the world you can send photos to the frame using the Nixplay mobile app and via e-mail and with the high resolution screen photos will be crystal clear and full of colour. The Nixplay is available in 3 sizes to suit every space, 7 inch, 8 inch and 10 inch. You can also choose from 4 colours, black, blue, mulberry and mango.
4. Hive Sensor Pack (£99.99): For dads with safety in mind the Hive Sensor Park would be a great choice of gift this Father’s Day. The Sensor Pack contains 2 self adhesive window or door sensors, a motion sensor and a Hive Hub to give peace of mind when home or away. The wireless sensor pack is easy to set up, simply place the window/door sensors to your window/door frame and place the wireless motion sensor in your desired area. If motion is detected in the home or if a window or door with a sensor is opened or closed an alert will be sent to the homeowners smartphone. This would be a great gift for those safety conscious dads out there.
5. Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless Earbuds (£199.99): For fitness enthusiasts the award winning Jabra Sport Pulse Earbuds would make a great gift. Not only do these stylish earbuds deliver immersive Dolby sound, they also track your heart rate. These amazing earbuds were built for intense workouts and have been built to US military rain, shock, sand and dust standards. Thanks to Jabra’s wireless capability, there are no wires holding you back. Simply connect to your device using bluetooth and you’re good to go, you can control music playback, volume and take calls with the tap of the earbuds for un-interrupted training. Jabra also has a Sport Life app which ensures you are always training in the right heart rate zone. You can even plan, monitor and evaluate your performances, plus the helpful in-ear coaching gives you real-time feedback to help you keep you motivated.
1. SockShop (£2.99+): A gift that can’t go wrong – socks. This Father’s Day what better gift to give than some stylish socks from the UK’s largest sock retailer – SockShop. There’s a huge range of socks including plain, patterned, character, fun & novelty, sports and with every colour of the rainbow, no matter what your dad’s style you’ll find the perfect pair at the SockShop. With prices starting at just £2.99 per pair they are suitable for every budget.
2. Dr. Martens Industrial Collection (£45+): If you want a gift that’s stylish and practical look no further. This Father’s Day give your dad a gift he can use day in and day out. Dr. Martens collection of Industrial shoes and boots would make a great gift for dads who need good work boots, who like to look stylish and who want quality footwear. The industrial range includes a wide selection of shoes and boots which include the following collections, steel toe, waterproof, light, heavy and service. Not matter what your dad’s footwear needs are there’s sure to be a perfect fit on Dr. Martens.
3. BRAUN Series 3 3080 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver (£139.99): Help take the hassle out of your dad’s morning routine with the BRAUN Series 3 Wet & Dry Shaver. The stylish Braun series 3 shaver features 2x SensoFoil which are designed to give a close and gentle shave, features a long hair trimmer, precision mode for tricky areas and is designed for use in the shower and with gel or foam. For dads in a hurry the series 3 provides a week of shaving on one full charge which means forgetting to charge it isn’t an issue. This shaver will not only have your dad looking smart but it will save him time on his morning routine.
4. Asda If you’re looking for a gift that will make dad smile and smell sweet at the same time, why not head to your local ASDA store this Father’s Day. ASDA has a fantastic selection of products to spoil your dad, ranging from gift sets to sweet treats, through to cards for the special day. ASDA has everything under one roof, so if you don’t have a lot of time but don’t want to compromise on choice and quality, this would be great as you’re sure to find a gift your dad will love, with great prices too.
5. Bentley Infinite Rush EDT (60ml – £43.00): Aftershave has long been a top choice of gift for dads on Father’s Day. It’s a gift that can’t really go wrong, especially when you pick a classy fragrance like Bentley Infinite Rush. Released in March 2016 Infinite Rush captures the luxury and thrilling performance of Bentley’s Bentayga luxury SUV, embodying the spirit of adventure it includes top notes of pink peppercorns and mandarin, followed by a cocktail of spices, incense and lemon and stirring woody base notes of amber, vetiver and cedar. Presented in a premium glass bottle with a high-tech crackled effect. A special layer of varnish is applied on top of classic varnish which retracts uniquely on contact and during firing. This results in each bottle having a unique mosaic effect and no two bottles being the same.
1. Skate.co.uk – Frenzy Recreational Scooter (£69.95): Active and fun-loving dads will love this stylish Father’s Day gift. Make dads commute to work more fun, encourage him to get active and out and about with the kids or just give him a fun alternative to walking. The Frenzy Recreational Scooter will help make dads commuting life easier and quicker, it features adjustable bars and an easy fold system with carry strap which makes it portable and compact. Other key features include a kick stand, oversized metal fender break and 145mm wheels for speed and comfort.
2. Jumbo Games – Wasgij (£3.99+): If your dad enjoys a challenge why not give him a Wasgij puzzle from Jumbo Games this Father’s Day. Wasgij puzzles are a great way to relax and unwind after a long day at work and with puzzles ranging from 150 to 1,500 pieces, it’s something your dad can really get stuck into and enjoy. Wasgij is different to a traditional puzzle because there’s no image of what the finished puzzle will look like, only small hints and tips as to what the finished picture might depict.
3. Lego : For the budding designers, the creative minds and the inner child’s out there why not indulge your dad in one of his favourite pastimes – Lego. With hundreds of sets to choose from, ranging from Marvel Super Heroes to out of this world Star Wars, he’s sure to be delighted to receive the gift of Lego this Father’s Day.
4. Buyagift Smartbox – Perfect Gift For Him (£49.99): If you’re stuck for an idea why not give your dad the fantastic Perfect Gift For Him Smartbox from Buyagift so he can choose himself. The Smartbox will give your dad a choice of over 1125 experiences for one or two people. Whether he loves eating out, relaxing or adrenaline fuelled fun your dad can choose his favourite from a list of exciting experiences. There are experience locations all over the UK which means no matter where your dad lives he’ll be close to an experience destination. Valid for 10 months the voucher gives your dad plenty of time to choose the perfect experience. The question is, which experience will your dad choose?
1. CROSS Marvel Collection (£30): Is your dad a fan of stationery, Superheroes, or both? If so then how about one of three Super Hero themed fine writing instruments available from CROSS, you can choose from Spider-Man, Captain America and Iron Man. The Tech2 is finished in a metallic lacquer, doubles as a handy stylus and is presented in a Marvel themed gift box. With super comfortable grip, flawless writing and a lifetime mechanical guarantee, you can’t go wrong. This is the perfect gift for the dad who has everything. If superheroes aren’t to your dad’s liking, why not take a look at the other products available at CROSS.
2. Thumbs Up Retro Games Controller (£11.35): For the dad who has everything why not let him re-live his youth with this quirky gift idea. The simple plug and play controller connects to your TV where you can play one of 200 80’s classics arcade style games, ranging from car chases to sports quizzes and puzzles.
3. Yankee Candle (£12.99): If your dad likes to relax after a hard day’s work, why not help him create the perfect relaxing atmosphere with a Yankee candle from the Barbershop range. Specifically designed with men in mind, these masculine scented candles include the fragrances Aftershave, Hair Tonic, Chrome, and Barbershop. Each candle is stylishly created to complement any home with the black With each candle reasonably priced at just £12.99 a candle from the Barbershop range would make a lovely gift this Father’s Day.
4. Getting Personal (£3.99): If you want the personal touch this Father’s Day then head over to Getting Personal where you can choose from hundreds of items you can have personalised for your dad. From food gifts, to techie and even unique gifts, there’s something for everyone. Some of my personal favourites include the Personalised Dimple Pint Glass, the Father’s Day Chocoholic Pizza and the Photo Upload Print. If those don’t appeal to you there are hundreds more items for you to choose from and with prices starting from as little as £3.99 there’s something for every budget.
For a last minute gift that won’t disappoint why not treat your dad to a selection of DVD’s you know he’ll love. There are some great DVD titles available from Warner Bros this Father’s Day including Mad Max Fury Road, San Andreas, American Sniper, Interstellar, Godzilla and Black Mass. Whether your dad likes sci-fi, action or suspense, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
I am currently running a competition over on Twitter where you can win the bundle of DVD’s I mentioned above. Just head over to my Twitter @LindyLovesBlog, follow me and and RT the competition tweet for your chance to win. The competition ends on 24/06.
— Lindy (@LindyLovesBlog) June 16, 2016
*This gift ideas post contains PR samples. All words, thoughts and opinions are my own.