Want all eyes on you at Prom night this year? Be careful, as there is a right way and a wrong way to go about this since you don’t want to look trashy, but classy and elegant instead. If you choose the right look, you’ll be rocking it all night long, and look fierce in your prom photos for years to come. Try some of these fashion tips and prom dress ideas to achieve a fierce, sexy look where all eyes are on you. Begin by looking into current prom trends.
- Cut-outs and open back dresses remain trendy. You can find a variety of options, ranging from modest side cut-outs to bare mid-riffs to open backs. This way, you can find a sexy dress that will work no matter what your school’s dress code is. For a sexy option, try the Alyce Paris gown, featuring both side cut-outs on a beaded bodice and partially open back. In addition, the jersey skirt includes a thigh-high slit. For a completely open back, consider the Jovani sequined gown, featuring an open back, a sweeping train, and a small keyhole up front.
- Large floral print prom dresses are still the rage. Mori Lee’s mermaid style prom dress features stunning floral embroidery across the body of the dress, as well as the tulle skirt. Both the corset and the train in back add to its elegance. If you want to wear a shorter, fun and flirty prom dress, consider the Rachel Allen dress, featured hand beaded bodice and a floral print A-line skirt.
- Red dresses are often seen on the red carpet and the colour means both strength and power. With a variety of styles, it’ll be easy to find dresses that are perfect for a fierce look. Want a sexy look? Try the long Faviana gown, which includes a sweetheart neckline, a sexy front slight, and draping in back-purely classically sexy. This season, ethereal princess gowns are trendy like the Mori Lee ball gown, featuring off the shoulder cap sleeves, an intricate rhinestone beaded bodice, and a full tulle skirt.
- Crop-top two pieces are still popping up all over the fashion runway, so they are sure to be popular again. Beaded crop tops paired with flared skirts or figure-hugging mermaid skirts show just enough skin to be sexy. The two-piece Alyce Paris gown includes a high neckline crop top, covered with appliqués and paired with a slimming jersey skirt. On the other hand, if you prefer, shorter dresses, Sherri Hill’s beaded dress, features a beaded halter top with a keyhole open back and a flared tulle skirt.
- Ball gowns seem to be coming back for 2017, where some poufy gowns are done very elegantly. Mori Lee has several designs this season, including the dress, featuring a beautifully beaded bodice and a full tulle skirt. You can find a variety of ball gowns or other prom dresses available at Prom Dress Shop.
Remember, it’s never too early to get started on looking for your dress for Prom 2017. This way, you’ll be sure to have the best dress.
Do you have other suggestions you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below.