Over the last couple of days I have found myself closing the windows instead of leaving them open during the day and grabbing a jumper or cardigan when I go out, it’s definitely getting colder and I think we might have seen the best of summer.
It’s not all bad though as the colder weather means it’s time to go Autumn/Winter shoe shopping! I love shoe shopping, there are so many amazing shoes out there especially the winter selection, there are boots and fur galore! Last year my favourite shoes were my lovely short chestnut UGG’s. I’m a big fan of UGG boots, they look amazing, are really comfortable and they hold up really well against the rain when they are protected. My short UGG’s are still in great condition but I have my heart set on some Bailey Button UGG’s to see me through this Autumn/Winter.
As well as the Bailey Button UGG’s I’m hoping to get a couple of other shoes to see me through the colder months. I might not be able to get all of the shoes on my wishlist but with Christmas and a Birthday to come I’m hoping I might get a couple!
1) Top of my list of footwear for Autumn/Winter are the gorgeous triple Bailey Button UGG’s. I have had a couple of pairs of UGG boots over the years and love how warm they are, how well made they are and the fact they stand the test of time and as long as they are treated/protected they can withstand rain, sleet and snow which is just as well with the amount of rain we get. The boots look lovely paired with some skinny jeans, roll on winter!
2) I’m always stopping to admire the different Dr Martens when I’m shoe shopping but have yet to buy a pair, I’m determined to change that this winter and to buy a pair of the lovely boots which are perfect for Autumn and Winter. There are a lot of different colours and designs available, at the moment I’m loving the floral range and can’t wait to get my hands on a pair.
3) I know these might not look like your typical Autumn/Winter shoes but aren’t they gorgeous! They’re from River Island and are available in blue and red. They might not be any good when it’s pouring with rain or snowing but they would be great for those nice autumn days, if we’re lucky enough to get any.
4) Wellies are a must for winter, they’re great for those non stop days of rain and snow. Hunters are a top choice when it comes to wellies with their choice of colours and styles, not to mention the amazing fluffy sock inserts you can buy! I love the quilted black Hunter wellies (pictured above), I do also love the original green and black so at the moment I’m not sure what style/colour I’ll go for but I’m hoping to get them before the rainy season starts.
5) Yes, UGG’s are making another appearance on my wishlist but they are amazing. I don’t normally wear anything on my feet when I’m at home but having a tiled kitchen can get pretty chilly, so this year I’ll be looking to invest in some UGG slippers to keep my feet warm. Perhaps Santa will be kind and bring me some if I ask nicely! I’ve been good, I promise!
What are your go to shoes for Autumn/Winter?