Okay okay I know, it’s such a cliché, but it’s true!
Now that Christmas and New Year are over my thoughts are turning to what I would like to achieve in 2013. I usually set the same goal each year. Lose weight and be healthier, I managed the lose weight part I’m not so sure about the be healthier part though.
This year I am am going to set myself 5 main goals. I want to achieve things in 2013 that I didn’t think possible a few years ago.
Below are my 5 main goals for 2013, in no particular order…
- I want to write a children’s book. This is something I have wanted to do for a while now, it’s just finding the time and inclination. Something else always seems to take president.
- I want to spend more time with my family 🙂
- I am aiming to lose 2 stone by December 2013!
- I want to find my own home and get settled
- I want to find a job working from home
If you have set goals for yourself I hope you achieve them and enjoy doing so! We can all achieve or goals we just have to push ourselves. Aim for the skies!